BOJACK 5 Pcs High Quality Slow-blow Microwave Ceramic Fuse œ¨ PARAMETER Fuse model:T20AL250V Fuse Current: 20A Fuse Voltage: 250V Fuse Dimension:6x30 mm/0.24x1.2 in(Dia x Len) œ¨ PRECAUTIONS Microwave fuse should be a slow blow type, because the load will increase a lot when the microwave is started. Generally, slow blow fuses should be selected for inductive electrical appliances, because the current load of this type of equipment will be very high when it is started. Such as microwaves, motors, metal halide lamps, etc. œ¨ CONTAINS 5 Pcs Microwave Ceramic Fuse
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Fuse Dimension: 6x30 mm/0.24x1.2 in(Dia x Len)
Fuse Current: 20A
Fuse Voltage: 250V
High Quality Slow-blow Microwave Ceramic Fuse to protect microwave circuitry
Compatible with GE microwaves, replaces GE WB27X10388
- FREE standard shipping within the United States(3-6 Days)on all orders!
- 100% money back guarantee for items not delivered or damaged during shipping.
- Safe and secure checkout with our high quality encryption
- Shipping services: UPS, FedEx, USPS.
- Only ship to the lower 48 states, no APO/FPO addresses or PO Boxes allowed.
- Local pickups and combined shipping options are not provided at this time.
- You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
We accept payment by any of the following methods:
PayPal, Cerdit Cards
Customer satisfaction is very important to us.
If you have any problem with your order, please contact us and we will do our best to make you satisfied.
If you have any queries, please contact us via
We usually respond within 24 hours on weekdays.