If you're looking for a way to read the temperature of your brew pot, look no further. Our OneBom Dial Thermometer can easily monitor the temperature of your boiling brew kettle. No more opening pot lids to check the wort or mash temperatures anymore. This dial thermometer features a 3" dial, a 2" probe and a calibration screw. Perfect for a mash tun or a brew pot. Your pot must have a 3/4" hole. Deep enough for an accurate reading, while not interfering with your mash paddle. Features Material:304 stainless steel Adjustment screw for fine-tuning Seals are all high temp silicone Size: 3" gauge face, 2" probe length, 3/4'' thread Temperature shows: 0-220ºF and -10-100ºC Perfect for home brew kettles, stock pots, mash tuns Using boiling water and submersing the probe is the best way to ensure it has an accurate reading. Altitude will effect the boiling temp but should not effect the way the thermometer reads. Package Includes 1 x Brew Thermometer 2 x Silicone O Ring 1 x SS 304 Washer 1 x SS 304 Lock Nut Warm Tips: 1. This dial thermometer needs 1minute begin to test the temperature after put the thermometer into the water 2. Water or liquids needs to cover the stainless flat washer that can test the accurate temperature. 3.To prevent leaking, wrap the 1/2" threads with Teflon tape prior to threading into the port.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
3 LARGE GLASS FACE - Easy to read , shows increments in both Fahrenheit and Celsius, 0-220ºF and -10-100ºC
3/4 THREADS - This dial thermometer designed with 1/2 NPT threads for use with brew pots hole 3/4 diameter
2" PROBE - The dial thermometer can be used with or without the thermowell
NO MORE OPENING LIDS -This dial thermometer allows you to easily monitor the temperature of your boil from the bulkhead
- FREE standard shipping within the United States(3-6 Days)on all orders!
- 100% money back guarantee for items not delivered or damaged during shipping.
- Safe and secure checkout with our high quality encryption
- Shipping services: UPS, FedEx, USPS.
- Only ship to the lower 48 states, no APO/FPO addresses or PO Boxes allowed.
- Local pickups and combined shipping options are not provided at this time.
- You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
We accept payment by any of the following methods:
PayPal, Cerdit Cards
Customer satisfaction is very important to us.
If you have any problem with your order, please contact us and we will do our best to make you satisfied.
If you have any queries, please contact us via
We usually respond within 24 hours on weekdays.