Winsor & Newton Professional Water Colour offers artists the widest and most balanced choice of pigments with the greatest possible permanence. The brilliance, transparency, and purity of colour is unparalleled to any other water colour. Since 1832 when Henry Newton and William Winsor introduced the first moist water colours to the world, much of our reputation for supreme quality has stemmed from the Professional Water Colour range. Since then Professional Water Colour continues to be formulated and manufactured according to our founding principles. Each colour within this wide and balanced spectrum of 96 colours, has been selected and formulated to offer the greatest choice so that artists can use a unique palette that best suits their work. Opera Rose is a vivid magenta rose colour.
The finest water colour offering the widest choice of pigments & the highest possible permanence
Series: 2 / Colour Code: 448 / Colour Index: - , PR122
Permanence: B / Opacity: Semi-transparent
Includes a 0. 17oz / 5ml tube of Winsor & Newton Professional Water Colour
Conforms to ASTM D4236
- FREE standard shipping within the United States(3-6 Days)on all orders!
- 100% money back guarantee for items not delivered or damaged during shipping.
- Safe and secure checkout with our high quality encryption
- Shipping services: UPS, FedEx, USPS.
- Only ship to the lower 48 states, no APO/FPO addresses or PO Boxes allowed.
- Local pickups and combined shipping options are not provided at this time.
- You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
We accept payment by any of the following methods:
PayPal, Cerdit Cards
Customer satisfaction is very important to us.
If you have any problem with your order, please contact us and we will do our best to make you satisfied.
If you have any queries, please contact us via
We usually respond within 24 hours on weekdays.